Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Halle Berry Ready for Another Baby

She’s been a picture perfect mother during her baby Nahla’s first year of life, but when it comes to the question of having more children, Halle Berry just isn’t sure yet.

Halle Berry is open to having more kids.However she don't expect her to be like octuplets' mom Nadya Suleman.

Berry confirms to Ellen DeGeneres on her show that she wants another child, but says she's not up for double digits. "I hope I don't have like 14 more," quips Berry, who is mom to 1-year-old Nahla Ariela.

During a recent interview on the Ellen DeGeneres Show, the “Monster’s Ball” hottie confessed, “Yeah, my mind says yes [to more kids] but the rest isn’t up to me- so we’ll see.”

Still, Berry isn't ruling out that a brother or sister could be in the future for her daughter with model Gabriel Aubry. "My mind says yes," she tells DeGeneres, "but the rest isn't up to me so we'll see."

Should it be up to Aubry, however, something could be in the works: He told PEOPLE in February that Nahla "needs a sibling." And, unlike Berry, he doesn't limit the numbers. Said the man who comes from a brood of eight, "I believe in big families."
source: people

Other stories:
Bar Refaeli and Leonardo DiCaprio: Not Engaged

No comments:

Post a Comment